It's hard to believe it's Friday already! TGIF.
Here are five of my favorite things this week:
(1) The Artist - Run, don't walk, to see this charming black and white silent (yes you heard me right) film about 1920s/30s Hollywood. The costumes alone are worth the price of admission! This movie is sure to be the sleeper hit of the holidays. I floated out of the theater feeling very happy, and that's surely a rare habit these days.
(2) YogaWorks - I am currently testing out a week long pass to YogaWorks and have been committing myself to not only a regular practice in their Soho studio, but also picking up some interesting moves along the way at their barre class, BarWorks. I love the accessibility of the classes. And I don't feel judged, and the spaces are very clean. Love.
(3) CNBC reports that wealthy MEN not women in China are driving the luxury market there. Surprised? I know I am...
(4) Coach just launched a rather addictive Facebook app to "make your own animation" out of Coach tags. What an adorable idea!
(5) Foursquare is rolling out sharing buttons for publishers.
What's new in your part of the world?