Hope you are having a fabulous week! The spring-like weather has returned to New York and with it a flurry of events, activities and happenings. I hate to continue teasing you like this, but I have an exciting announcement to make in the coming week. Stay tuned!
Hope you enjoy your weekend and these weekend links- which also happen to come courtesy of my top commenters for the week. Thank you for your visits!
- Kristin from Bon Bon Rose posted a few eco-chic finds in celebration of Earth Day. Loooove that Matt and Nat bag!
- Brigadeiro recently tackled a series of chic maternity wear on her blog. I would wear most of the items listed in her recent post now and I'm not expecting :)
- Daisychain of A Daisy Chain Dream shares a mouthwatering recipe for Rocky Road (drools).
- Paulina from The Gore Princess just ordered a BOYY Slash bag! Can't wait to see it. In the meantime, here are a few things on her wish list, including the BOYY Wally, a new zip-around wallet style from the brand.
- Every Little Counts and I share a girl crush on Parker Posey!
- Leave it to WendyB of Wendy Brandes Jewelry Blog to tackle the topic of leather shorts and double denim. What are your thoughts?
P.S. My friend, the lovely street style blogger Polka Dot from Street Style London is conducting an experiment to see how much collective power we have as bloggers. An image from one of her recent shoots is above...