Tulle Mania! by dreamsequinsblog
After fumbling around Polyvore, I finally completed my first set... just in time for Wishlist Wednesday. Today, I'm craving tulle pieces with a bit of toughness for contrast; think ballerina chic meets combat boots. Even though the weather is considerably cooler in New York, I find myself gravitating towards sheer pieces while doing my usual round of online shopping. Imagine layering tulle or mesh with thin jersey pieces, knit leggings and/or fluffy sweaters and chunky boots.
From left to right:
(1) Christopher Kane dress via mytheresa;
(2) Kris van Assche two tone tank via Oak;
(3) Velvet Angels booties via Oak;
(4) Rue du Mail applique detail dress via net-a-porter;
(5) Lanvin chain and tulle necklace via Kirna Zabete; and
(6) Quail silhouette top via Acrimony
Would you wear tulle, mesh or sheer pieces this Fall?
What's on your wishlist today?